The Salon Professional Academy of New Jersey, provides cosmetology programs that promote a higher level of cosmetology professional. Earning your cosmetology license through TSPA means your cosmetology career opportunities after TSPA are limitless. You deserve the best start, come learn how to become a trendsetting hair stylist today.
At TSPA we know that a career in cosmetology is not just about a haircut or passing the state board exam; it’s about innovation in hair color and techniques, basic skin and nail care, knowledge of business strategies, and training in guest services. Our Redken-infused cosmetology program will not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
Full Time = 9 1/2 months
Part Time = 18 months
250 hours, Full Time only.
Same start dates as full length classes.
Next Class Start Dates
- Jul 03, 2017 – Full Time
- Sep 11, 2017 – Part Time
Or call the admissions office directly at 908-561-2809 or send us an email.
- Receive hands-on training with innovative and advanced, Redken-infused styling, cutting and coloring techniques
- Practice and fine-tune your skills in a premium salon environment using professional products from Redken 5th Avenue NYC
- Business and marketing skills to grow your personal brand and increase your earning potential
- Utilization of modern technology for both learning and guest relations; including the integration of mobile devices and social media for the modern salon pro
- Advance skin class at the dermalogica institute in NYC
Listen to Hear What Students Have to Say About Our Academy
A NEW iPad® IS INCLUDED IN YOUR STUDENT KIT
Have a question? Contact Us